Leading the Fight Against Corruption.
We are determined to take a clear stand against bribery and corruption. By doing so, AutoInfo Pty Ltd (Australia) and Autoi Limited (New Zealand) will protect the best interests of the industry, company, clients, suppliers, and employees.
What is Bribery?
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting, or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal and it is a breach of trust.
A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised, or provided in order to gain a commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
We will not tolerate Bribery.
Corruption, bribery, or attempted bribery is unacceptable. This applies whether offering a bribe or accepting a bribe. It is again our core values of conducting business to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards. Bribery and corruption are covered by various legal laws and statutes. These laws often require companies to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
AutoInfo Pty Limited and Autoi Limited commit to legal and ethical behaviours, and to refrain from anything that will harm the interests of our companies, clients, suppliers, and employees. AutoInfo Pty Ltd and Autoi Limited will take steps to ensure they are fully informed of application regulations and monitor their employees and business partners to ensure full and continual compliance.
AutoInfo Pty Limited and Autoi Limited will ensure that we are aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which they operate, and that we will obey and uphold those laws. The laws that apply to particular international business activities include those of the countries in which the activities occur as well as other that’s – like the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010 – govern the international operations of national companies and citizens in respect of our conduct both at home and abroad. AutoInfo Pty Ltd and Autoi Limited will ensure that we are aware of, and are complying with, applicable laws.
As a demonstration of our commitment, AutoInfo Pty Ltd and Autoi Limited pledge to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption at all times. AutoInfo Pty Ltd and Autoi Limited will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships. This will apply wherever we operate.
Code of Conduct
AutoInfo Pty Ltd and Autoi Limited undertakes to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the awarded of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.